Visually inspect No.2 ECU for correct assembly and condition
Work continued this week:
- Visually inspect No.2 ECU for correct assembly and condition in preparation for ground run.
- Visually inspect No.2 ECU bay for presence of FOD and cleanliness in preparation for ground run, any debris cleaned/removed as required.
- Inspect No.2 ECU/ECU bay for any static leaks that may have developed – nil found.
- Ensure No.2 ECU oil level is correct in preparation for ground run.
- Lubricate tail rotor hub in preparation for No.2 ECU ground runs.
- Lubricate tail rotor driveshaft bearings in preparation for No.2 ECU ground runs.
- Carry out an inventory/assessment of blade folding kit in our possession, make up a complete kit and trial fold blades to right hand side of aircraft.
- Manufacture torquemeter system test cables.
- Continue testing/fault finding of torquemeter system.
- Fire bottle system crossfeed system switch arrived.
- Airframe and cabin cleared as far as possible of debris.
- Begun inventory of any components removed to allow access.
- Begun inventory of rotable components for life span and condition assessment.
Work to be continued next week:
- Continue investigation of No.1 torquemeter system fault.
- Fit newly arrived fire bottle crossfeed switch.
- Fully re-test fire bottle system post fit of switch.
- Ensure all paperwork is satisfactory in anticipation of CAA visit.
- Continue investigation of rotables for remaining life span/condition.
- Continue inventory of components removed.
twentytwopl 2 November 2021 Uncategorised