Our team at Weald Aviation have been working very hard on our Lynx in recent weeks.
There has been a lot of work going on behind the scenes, as testing and inspections are on-going on the installed systems of the helicopter. Testing is an essential part of the re-development of the Lynx, and we are grateful of the expertise of Weald Aviations team.
They work tirelessly researching and locating various parts required, which as to be expected, is a tricky job in it’s self. We have listed below the progressions and jobs completed this week.
– Research NDT Schedule & Servicability of spring units
– Research and Search for Battery
– Longitudinal trim actuator fitted under P1 seat, and wires locked in.
– Push/Pull spring balance for artificial feel units tested
– AGS for landing light unit sourced and ordered
– Research into MOD state for collective grip in accordance to landing light
These are all small steps in the right direction, and step by step we will get to our final aim.
“Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.”
projectlynx_admin 19 February 2020 Uncategorized