• Doppler radar removed, inspected, resealed, refitted and tested
• Paperwork gone through prior to CAA visit
• Airworthy blades cleaned and inspected
• Airworthy main rotor blades fitted in preparation for ground runs
• Airframe survey completed
• Forward and starboard collector tank sumps removed, stripped and cleaned – collector tank sump still to be rebuilt and fitted.
• Transfer pumps removed from donor sump and fitted to forward tank sump
• Continue investigation of No.1 torquemeter system fault.
• Replace rubber trim tabs on main rotor blades
• De-inhibit No.2 ECU fuel system
• Check/charge main rotor head dampers
• Check/recharge accumulators
• Check/refill hydraulic systems
• General inspection of aircraft prior to first head turning ground run
• Continue stripping and rebuilding fuel tanks/sumps
twentytwopl 15 November 2021 Uncategorised