Work continued this week:
• Fuel system inspected for leaks – no evidence of leaks found.
• Ferry tank connection valve dismantled to investigate overflow – seal
found perished, investigation into finding new seal carried out.
• Re-familiarisation with control system and finding AGS to fit components.
• Fore and aft position transmitter fitted under P1 seat.
• Rebuild of ECU throttle box continued.
• No.5 Drive shaft fitted with new bolts and paperwork completed.
• Centre console rebuild begun buy starting to determine the missing
components and looking for loose cables before applying power.
• Bonding leads fitted to sump panels and pipes in the under floor fuel
• Velcro fitted to interior ready for soundproofing to be refitted at end of
Work to be continued next week:
• Continue with centre console rebuild.
• Continue with control system ordering AGS and fitting components if
• Meeting with film crew about documentary.
• Replace seals in the ferry tank valve (if they arrive) – refuel rest of system
if leak solved.
• Check tail rotor control cables for serviceability.
twentytwopl 19 June 2020 Uncategorised