Work continued this week:
• Ground handling wheels bay serviced and tested on aircraft ready for
moving to front of hangar.
• Fuel leak investigation continued – coupling at bottom of starboard main tank found leaking and seal replaced.
• Nose bay rebuild continued.
• Transportation joint completed.
• Tail rotor PFCU started to be refit.
• MRGB hydraulic adaptor began to be fit with new O-rings – one adaptor
found to have been previously cross-threaded.
• MOD 0527 cover plate fitted and PRC’d.
• MOD 0948 fireproof seals have started to be fitted.
Work to be continued next week:
• Investigate potential new leaks and trace.
• Fit new forward tank if it arrived and passes a bench leak test.
• Start looking into electrical systems for continuity with a view to getting
ground power functioning.
• Fill hydraulic reservoirs and start bleeding a few of the closed off pipes.
• Possibly start looking at control system with a view to fitting AGS where
twentytwopl 5 June 2020 Uncategorised